SCM

Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

14〜6〜13 #Day2 Just a climb but the view is great!

I woke up at 6a.m. early in the morning.
The night before is unbearably cold!
I didn't open up my blanket as we were going to move out today.
I  only get to greet the one sleeping next to me this morning.
Her name is Emma.
I tidied up my bed and ready to start my day!

Quotes of the day- personal relationship is the fertile soil to all advancement and success- all achievement grows.
It seems like everyone has their schedule. I only knew that Filcrah and Steven were off today!
Jessica told me that it is better for me to get to know my schedule from Jodi so I went to see her.
I met Becky and she said Jodi is going to be here at 9a.m. so I waited.
Steven came by and talked to me. He is from Galway, Ireland, 20minutes drive from Baren itself.
Galway always remind me of the " Galway girl" song by Steve Earle in his album transendental blue as I always heard this song in the bar.

The lyrics sounds like
"Well I took a stroll on the long way walk ayeayeaye
And I met a girl and We started to talk, fine soft,aye aye
And I ask you friend
What a fello do
case her hair was black and her eyes were blue!
And I knew right then, I did been taking a whirl"

We talked about Ireland weather, culture, interest places.
I get to know that he worked as volunteer in Assenberg in South Africa last time and he loved it a lot, mainly because they don't really have electronic device.
So, they live simple life and self- contented.
He told me they are all positive people!

During lunch time, we ate burger....and I sat with Aly,Luke, Lans, and Tyrone.
Luke was blind-folded as they were under training to eat with the help of others.
Steven came and joined us after that.
He just came back from gym and he offered to bring me around since I am still a newbie here.
He is really nice.
It was raining so heavily and still he was willing to show me around.
We went to the thunderstorm and climb up to the higher stairs to have a better view of the lake.

It seems so nice and cool from this angle.
We talked for some times, talking about archery, rifle, Irish music, Donegal, Glendalough, Galway, St Patrick Fay, Irish food.
Also, we talked about the bar tender with lead poisoning
( with syndrome such as jaundice, memory loss and practice photography memory whom I met the other night in bar.

Then we went back to cabin to move all our luggage out.
At 5p.m., we welcomed all the new stuff members. They are from all over the world, I know Kate, Katerina.
I get to know my new cabin housemates as well, Gabrielle, Taylor, Molleigh, Holly, Mag.....They are awesome people.

After that, I wandered around the dining room and I met Kate.
We had nice chat together.
She was trying to get her phone charge, get a new towel, get another pair of shoes.
I love to chat with her and she is really friendly...
I have the feeling we can be best friend....

No comments:

Post a Comment