SCM

Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

#Day 24 Manhattan

14~6~11
Early 7.45a.m in the morning, We woke up just to do the laundry. Sadly, the first thing that come into my mind was she is going to leave at 11a.m. to the campsite much more earlier than me! And I will have to spend another one more day here by myself.
Feeling so reluctant, this little evil yet so adorable girl! I know I am going to miss her so so much!
You have no idea how she made my 21st birthday so wonderful as in I am the special girl in the world!
With her luggage, we walked to the armsterdam avenue whicj is 30minutes away. We went out so late that we were afraid to be late so instead we ran all the way there. Then, we were informed that the bus will be an hour later so we decided to have our last lunch together in the Chinese restaurant opposite!
We had our last photo taken together!
Then, before we even started eating, the bus came!Lol,so we didn't get to eat together!
I hugged her so tightly and reluctantly, I let her go.( by passenger!)LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment