SCM

Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

#Day14 #Miami

By the time we were in Miami, it was 7.30am early in the morning. we went to hostel straight away but due to wrong search of destination, we ended up a few street ahead of the street where the hostel located and we had to walk back by carrying the heavy luggage.
However we were so tired so we stopped by and had our breakfast by the beach. A lort of people wearing bikini here!
Then, we walked all our way back to hostel. There are many shops around here. I had Moar salad wrap for my lunch. 
The wether was so nice! We planned to go for photo shooting first before we swam in the ocean.
While we were busy shooting photo, the sky darkened. Out of sudden, it rain. I thought it was supposed to be sunny day. Due to the rain that came out of no where, everyone ran like there was tsunami that approached!
So, we slowly walked back to our hostel and changed to our swimming suit.It was thunder rain and stopped after a while.
Yeapi! I love the ocean Felt so free! The ocean welcomed us with a big big hug=P( hehe, I think I felt the warmth) I enjoyed the feeling when the tides hit me and pushed me forward, telling me there is no turning back.
I enjoyed immersed myself in the water and just let nothing enter my mind...so relaxing ....soothing....
After about an hour, we were tired and decided to go back. So cold while walking back as my whole body was wet.
after that we came out for dinner again but the restaurant here was quite expensive and we ended up in Thailand and Japanese restaurant. We both shared a plate of Pad Thai as the portion was quite big. Athen, we went back=)

No comments:

Post a Comment