SCM

Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

#Day17 #Universalstudio # HarryPotter

14~6~4 #Day 17
We went to universal studios today! There are 2 parts of it- The universal studio itself and the universal island of adventure. Since the former one closed much more early today, we deicided to go for the second one!
Basically, there are 6 parks starting from right hand side and made a circle around a big lake to the last park which is marval super hero island.
There are many other park in between which is the lost continent, the wizarding world of Harry Potter, The Jurassic Park , the Toon Lagoon.
We ran to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter to avoid crowd after that.
From the entrance, I was excited to see the Hogwart school far away acrosx the lake.
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey! Here we come!
Hmm....we thought it was roller coaster or sth like that so we didn't bring along our camera! However, it was a big mistake! The moment I stepped in, I feel
like I was in one of the scene of the Hogwart! I saw the people hanging in the pictures' fram  on the wall were talking, the fat lady, then we entered a room where Dumbledore was giving speech in front in his office and he other was the classroom where Harry Potter and Hermione was arguing on whether the class was boring or fun....
Then, we had a ride on the journey where Harry Potter had his Quidditch match and fight with the dragon! It was so exciting and I felt like I was playing the game. When we came out from Hogward, we entered the H Street. The queue to enter the shop where Harry Potter bought his first wand was so long and we decided to come back later. 
So, we went for the Dragon Challenge which is a fast speed roller coaster across the sky.  We were so excited! There are 2dragons for us to choose from, the Red and the blue one.We went for the red one first. the speed was so fast and I hardly press my head against the headrest and it made me feel so dizzy after that.
After the ride, we went for Incredible Hulk, another roller coaster, There are at least 2loops that we had to turn 360 degree, so dizzy....
After3rides which include the flight of the Hipogriff  continuously, I felt like I hardly bear it anymore.
So we went for water ride, which is the Popeye and Bluto Bilges-Rat-Barges, which is brave white water in the churning raft ride and the Dudles Do Right's Ripsaw Fall....
We got our body all wet by having the Popeye ride so we went for the body dryer, 5 USD per cycle but still, I was wet .....
We went for Marvel Super Hero Island and experience the amazing adventure of spiderman, a 3D ride, I love it as all the way, Spiderman was leading us through all the obstacles and bad man whom we met on the way.
I went for Doctor Doom Fall after that alone, sth like shot in Genting, loloxx.... the moment I thought it was going to the epic, it landed!
We skipped most of the game in Seuss Park as it is  mainly for kids
Then, we straight away went for the lost continent park for the Poseidon fury...
It was a nice show seriously....but I guess I was too sleepy  and it involved quite lot of talking about how they lead us to the cave and accidentally release the big monster who trying to kill us and someone save us...bla bla bla, the3D effect was awesome! That was the only park we went for Lost continent.
Then, we entered Jurassic Park, a park for Dinassour. The Jurassic River adventure was so real! I almost thought I was just eaten up by a dinassour.
We covered most of the rides and shows so we went back to Wizarding World, waiting to visit the wand shop. Still, lot of people queuing up for that, so I ordered a cup of Butter beer, a beer for wizard. It was so refreshing!
After that, we did go back for another ride for Journey to Forbidden Kingdom!
We ended our day nicely by having big meal in Panda Express!

No comments:

Post a Comment