SCM

Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

14~6~15 #Day4 I will try my best!

I woke up quite late this morning at 7.00a.m.
We went to the Ranger meeting which was not supposed to be for us.
Then, we had our morning greeting in chapel island, singing the song "on the loose"
Today was Father day so we had our pancake breakfast.

We were asked not to queue up as they will serve us but It has been a while.
I know some still waiting.
I felt really sorry when I realize they are still waiting after we finished our meal.
After that, we had our swimming test. I was so scared.

I had no idea how deep the water is.
It is about 4 feet. I tried but I realize I couldn't really swim in cold water.
I swam so slow and when I arrived.
I was asked whether I would like to continue to do few lapse for 10 feet or not.
I gave up totally and and I felt bad that I don't even give a try.
We had another 2 programs which are the policies and rules and the children behavior management.
I felt sleepy and well wearing sunglasses to cover it though.
I was thinking it is important for me to set rule to teach child how to keep cabin clean!


Then, we had our lunch. They always made lot of cheer such as repeat after me cheer but I hardly get the joke I guess.
After lunch, I went for the international staffs meeting with Jodi.
I met lot of other staff members internationally and this guy, Chong Luo Hao, from Hong Kong can actually speak Cantonese and Chinese.
I was like oh man! finally there is someone of the  same species! Yeah, that is exactly how I felt.

After dinner, I went to office to get another blanket and then I went for the skit thing where we had to create a short skit for the performance at night later.
Well, Maddy, the one who lead us how to dance was dancing so enthusiastic.....so enthusiastic.... Well, they talked bout double dream hand which I have no idea what is that. Whatever, I just followed.( Well, although I son't feel like it turned out to be good. Well, they seemed pretty happy about it.So, I am totally fine with it.)

So, after that, we had counselor meeting to decide what to teach. I decided to teach frisbee and painting and I would really love to try mountain boarding.

At lunch time, I sat with Luo Hao as we were instructed not to be with the same person again and well, I bet I don't really know him( the truth is I have no friend here).
He is actually having intern here and he is doing physical subject, love badminton a lot, basketball and soccer. He is 20 yo this year. Well, he was so surprised that I am 21 yo. Well, maybe I looked too young for that....

So, we had our campfire at night, is pretty awesme I mean, short and sweet. People here really get high  easily. Sometimes maybe they are not but they do make themselves seem like one...

We had devotion at night. I did tell them my problem as not really able to interact with them...and well, not much changes after that I guess, whatsoever, I WILL TRY MY BEST!



No comments:

Post a Comment