SCM

Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

14~6~16 #Day5 Be vegetarian and be proud=)

Today morning I woke up and everybody seemed to be ready.
I tried to take shower but the water was super cold!
I just got frozen.
We had our belay check.
Alex explained to us how to do the buckle, squeeze and helmet check.
The first station to go for today were drug test. I tried to pee so much but maybe I didn't drink enough amount of water.

Then we had our group games in the field.
We played lot of games such as how to move our legs by attaching it to the one next to you, how to move a chair without using your hand, how to surround a goose in a big circle...
Then, we went for parent communication talk.
We learnt that the most important people we need to take note of is camper itself rather than their parents.
Then, we had our caunselor session such as what kind of caunselor that you think is the best....
After that, I went to get my social security number done and I played square games with them on the athletic field!
 I love it so much! Only then we had our lunch. The lunch was awesome but I planned to change my diet to vegetarian....


I went to join the CPR training.
Though I had joined it before, I would like to refresh my memory.
Then, we had some games such as name memorise games such as the one that all of us had to lie flat on the floor and one stand up to read out all the names of others, and another one that u put your hand overlap and need to clap on floor one by one, the doctor saver, and game that need to run all over the field to get the energy of hyperactive kids run off.

Then ,we attended the  cabin challenge whereby we were required to sing a song and well, basically that is it. The last activities after dinner was awesome.The whiteboots! We danced like grand party was on......

So, tonight we were having our weather devotion...
(whereby we need to tell how is our mood and describe it as weather, if we are in bad mood, then we have to tell that it is rainy day or something like that)

No comments:

Post a Comment