SCM

Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

14~6~25 #Day15

Well, I kinda get used to the routine ald. Although I wanted to play frisbee so much. I just couldn't get up in the morning. 
I missed it but I was able to play Juice can in the afternoon with the kids beside the beach. Every time I saw the kids swimming like a fish in the sea. I felt so envy. I wanted to get into the water. I used to but now whenever I get into the water, I will remember how I drowned last time. It wad kinda suffocated, hardly forget that feeling. but how could I gave up so easily? It is the kids spirit that I should learn about I think!
2 kids normally get to in charge of the bendost and waiter call so they will get to the kitchen at 7.25. At 8a.m, we all gathered at the chapel island, today we learnt about the story of the old man who pumped the water in the desert

No comments:

Post a Comment