SCM

Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

#Day21 # NewYork City

Ever first time I had my birthday celebration for 36 hours, because Malaysia time is 12 hours ahead.
I went to church early in the morning with Cindy. So, when the clock ticked at 12a.m.( Malaysia time), I was sitting at the backrow of the church, celebrating their baptist ceremony.
In my mind, what I was worried about was I forgot to remove my birth date.
How if my wall got spammed?!
Cindy's reaction was " What? That was not supposed to be things to worry about!"
Butterfly in my stomach,cnever feel so much before, not even past 2 days when my result was out...
Looking at Cindy's face, I knew she had something in mind.
So, I turned to her and said" You looked evil!" 
She was like" What, this is the most naive face in the world!"
There was a booth for blood donation out there, but due to 2 days in Disneyworld, my weight dropped to 93 pounds which mean 42 kg from originally 47 kg! Is is possible?! I guess not...or America weighing scale tend to weight people less!Haha....
I had my breakfast in Applebee! The service was yichibang! We ordered 2set of fillet and desser which was spinach with artichoke( cheesy....taste so nice!) 


After we finished everything, Cindy tend to remove all those plates away from her.
I started to feel curious...and guess what?
Surprise! =P 
3 waiters came out with the triple chocolate melted cake and sang me a birthday song. I was so * touched* T least my birthday was no alone....I felt appreciated. 
The meal was like a big feast to me! I felt so satisfied!
After that, we went back to hostel and started planning for 3days intinerary.
We lazed around in hostel doing nothing till4pm. Both of us fall asleep actually. Too tiring!
And both of us fall asleep!
We went out almost evening time!
We went to Central park and times square....
The central park was fulled of people, playing all sport games, frisbee, ball, handball

Some even hav sunbathing, picnic there. 
We even saw people swimming in the small pool there!
Cindy made a plan to record my condition every 1hour to show How i spent my birthday!
she sang me lao shu ai da mi on the way to Times Square.
Then, we planned to repair her canon DSLR somewhere but walking for about 20minutes, we could find any.
However, the journey is always good to enjoy. We passed tgrough quite a number of tourism spot while walking just randomly like that!Haha...
The rockefeller aka the top of the rock which is quite expensive 29USD per person to get bird eye view from the top.
We also passed by 5th Avenue, the most luxurious shopping area! Gucci, Zara, Abercombie and fitch Tiffany.....
New York is well known as the city that never sleep! Although it was 8 sth, we felt like ot was early in the morning.
We shopped around H&M,Forever 21 and a few more shops and bought a lot of stuffs!
We even reached the broadway without knowing it and the tony awards event was going on that time.
While the time reached 12a.m. Cindy brought me to Europan backery. 
She let me choose my birthday cake!  And I found out they actually sell Cannoli which is one of the famous cuisine in Australia! I always wanted to try that! Snd we oedered another fruit tart!
It was my birthday following Australia time, so another birthday cake for me! Huroy!
After that, we went back, I was so tired that I fall asleep in metro and well, when it was about 2sth, I realised we were still in the train while we were supposed to reach at 2a.m.!
We took train back to the street whereby we were supposed to get down for about half an hour....
we reached hostel safely and lying on the bed like slug.....what a tiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment