SCM

Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

15/3/16 first day in iceland

Yesterday is one of my worst nightmare ever!
We waited at the london airport for 10hours before we get on wowair to Reyjavik iceland
When we get to Modd Bus Station at 11sth, it was raining heavily and the wind was so strong that we hardly stand still. 
The bus journey from the airport to Daniel's house took 45 minutes.
Feeling desperate, we went into Netto shopping mall to get a lady to help us to get a cab.
The cab reached in 5 minutes time. When we arrived, My friend told me they are going to get my luggage.
While the taxi driver was about to go, I realised they only get my luggage with clothes but not the one with my ipad and DSLR!
I got crazy, ran after the taxi, sprint like Maraton Champion!* exaggerating* Haha, I got the taxi stopped at the junction. Only I get to know Daniel actually know that taxi guy and I dong even have to run I guess....
Anyway, this is the first day of the " chasing after journey"!

No comments:

Post a Comment