SCM

Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

Australia Gold coast day 2

Pretty anxious for the drive today. I woke up at 430, hopefully to catch the sunrise but it turned out to be on the wrong side. So we went back to sleep and I did tabata exercise as usual.  Then read the book I am Malala and get lunch sandwich ready for picnic. Cindy woke up 730 and we had breakfast and departed at 830. After an hour drive we arrived in Tamboline park and aimed fr curtis fall. It wasnt as breathtaking and it was man-made. But still we enjoyed our walk. Soon after we went for gallery walk and tasted some cider and chose the blueberry cider that cost 10dollars. We then headed to  charis seafood for pelican watch! It reminded me of 2years ago when I visited Sydney.

Then we headed to the Harbour town outlet. OMG! the heaven for shopping. I bought myself plenty of notebooks from typo and skecher (Gowalk ) for my working shoes. It worried me a bit that I might not able to carry those back in luggage.

Lastly we went for Mexico food in Montezuma! Again we got the buy one free one meal! Thanks to our host! 

After that we went for a walk in surfer beach and apparently schoolies event is going on and the street was full of people. I got grumpy as i was pretty tired and hardly focus on driving. By the time we reached home, I am relieved.

What a long day.


curtis fall



pelican watching



blueberry cider

No comments:

Post a Comment