SCM

Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

15/5/25- One day trip in Pamukkale, Denizli

Expenses
Cotton Castle- 25 TL
We took an overnight bus and headed to Pamukkale at 7a.m.
Then, we changed van to reached the main bus station.
I don't really like the people here as I feel that they matter money more than anything (Impression due to the incident that I knocked my head on the TV but the cashier at the counter care more of his TV than my head )
We cleaned ourselves a bit and changed to new clothes
Since we were going to wet our leg to the knee level. I changed to my short.. little did i know that he temperature for the day was 27 degree...
The Cotton Castle was just right behind the office.
It was magnificient. It is made of the carbon carbonate that formed the travonite... It remind me of the hot spring I watched in US. It was the best and it is made of rainbow colour due to the survival of different kind of bacteria in it.
A lot of people wore bikini around. So we asked Jeff to take off his clothes too. Haha, well, and he agreed.. So, we took a photo=P
Then we headed to the theatre nearby. All the way, there were lot of rocky stone.. We took lot of photos with thousands pieces of broken stone originate from the castle I guess.. And under the scorching sun, we felt soooo hot...
So , when it was around 2pm, we were so hingry and we agreed to pay 25 Tl to get a cab and go backbto the pamukkale town. We had our lunch in the rose restaurant..,I ate the fish and I really loce fish, applying the little skills that I just learnt from the murphy law... Press the fish backbone...I recalled the calefe character I played last time in the movie called 新村
There were nothing much to see here so we decided to stay in the office and waited for dinner time... After 4 hours catching the rest of the drama. I abled to finish it...
So, we went to the restaurant next to it and had some tomato omelette for my dinner ( 10euro) 
What a long day.. Now heading to the denizli airport, cannot wait for the next destination, Greece...

No comments:

Post a Comment