SCM

Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

15/10/3 Second Day of Frisbee Games

We spent 12hours on trip yesterday, finally get to the host's house.
Woke up at 730 next morning, get ready to depart at 815. I am glad that I had good night sleep.
It started off good. We didnt get the first point but still trying hard. I had couple of nice carch and throw.
Joe was saying that I am doing good job.
I am pretty proud of myself. Then, i realised i wasnt doing a great job in defencing. I was trying real hard to get into the tempo.
I was being asked to go for end zone. My thigh hurted so much that I feel so bad that i couldnt run fast enough but I really do try so hard. 
Then, i realised I am not really keeping myself in motion.
And I tried in the end.
I did a lot of contemplation, 7 games in a role, at least on for 21games.
I am really do feel so saddd=(((

No comments:

Post a Comment