SCM

Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

First Day In Morocco

Sahara Desert is always a place that I wanted to visit so much since I was in secondary school.
It was when I started reading a book on 《撒哈拉的故事》- a random book I picked up from my grandma's old bookshelf.
I always admire strong lady who are brave to do things on their own will regardless of what people around going to say about her. She obviously did that by chosing the life that she wants to live, and her adventurous story become a legend.

I stayed overnight in my friend's house and pay a visit as well. I felt so lazy to depart at first. Little did I know I might have regretted if I didn't ( continue to read the posts for next few days and you might understand why did I say so, the Morocco Trip is probably going to beat my current first rank country which is Iceland!!!)

I was watching "鬼和你OT" while waiting for my flight in the airport. My best friend, Yu Xuan called as usual. He always wish me a good trip wherever I go and I always appreciate that. The flight took me 3 hours and 40 minutes. It is located right below Spain and Portugal though.
I didn't really imagine how an African country would be like. However, I do learn now.

I first arrived in the aiport and it was late at night. I called the host and he said he can send me a driver which cost me 15euro. I decided to take a bus instead as it only took me 3 euro-30 Moroccan Dirham.
The bus driver ended up dropping me in the main bus station as I only asked him to stop by the station nearest to Rmira.
I decided to ask around for direction. There was a group of guys asking if i need help. I gave them the address.

A morocco girl pulled me away. She told me I should never talk to guy here as they have more intention that I can imagine. She had an argument with the guy and the guy was pretty fierced and he shouted back, asked her to be aware. I was frightened. I felt so grateful. At the mean time, I felt bad as the Moroccan girl was being threatened. On the way towards the hostel, she asked me how can I be alone on the street? where is my friends? She even mentioned that I might not know how dangerous the place can be.
The other Moroccan girl was trying to offend me instead. She told the other girl that I might be just brave and stuffs like that.
I smiled, not knowing what to respond.
She helped me to make a call and the host named Ramadhan picked me up.
When she brought me to my hostel, and on the way we met Ramadhan and she decided to go back.
She not even dared to turned back to that alley as now she is in trouble as well. I felt so bad but grateful that I met an angel.

I took a warm shower when I back to my room, continue watching my drama. Then, I realized that I forgot to bring my adapter so I went back to the I borrowed from the boss. He invited me for tea. 
He neither good person anyway, acting a bit weird, kept telling me how special I am, of course i know I am normal.
I quickly greeted him night before anything happened.
Luckily I got my adaptor...
Charged my phone... Watched a bit of drame.. Went to bed... 
This is another trip I made no plan...
As usual... My way of travel..
But i do hope for a better 2mrw..Especially 3D2N desert tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment