SCM

Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

15/12/21 second day in Morocco


I woke up a bit late, 845am, made a bit of planning.
There are 5 places in my list today- Koutuba mosque, is one of the first mosque ever built here as building related to Islamic was forbidden before.( koutuba stand for death)
Jemaa El Fnna- the famous market withvlot of spices
Palace of Bahia- Bahia stand for brilliance
Tomb Saahia- there are total 3 rooms of tomb here
Last but not least, the place I am looking forward the most, Jardin Mojarelle, aka the blue garden. I looked through some photos. Everything in there are blue. It is beautiful.
There are lot more places to visit but I made up my mind for the main one that i really want to go
I got my breakfast, something like Roti Canai, they called it " cape", coffee, orange juice and some bread and small pieces of cake.
I had some of those, not that bad.
I moved my luggage out coz I am changing to another room when Cindy they all arrived.
1130am, I started my adventure of the day.
The weather is so good.
I decided to make poker face...for safety purpose.
The koutuba mosque is one of the best. Breathtaking...
I had quite bad impression on the market though.
The lady drawing hanna juz forced to draw a flower on my hand! But i managed to pull myself back.
There was a guy in the shop selling herb trying to offer me some herbs but I rejected and he seems quite angry as well.
It took me an hour to walk to the garden mojarella.
It is all worth... Such a beautiful places😊
Mosque Koutoubia
Jamaa El Fnna
Palace Bahia
Tomb Saadien

Garden Morarella






No comments:

Post a Comment