SCM

Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

Inspired by life - Manipal India #Day 3


I had my breakfast in one of the shop in tiger circle. I ordered vada, dosa masala and puri. Yu xuan left at 815am in rush as if he missed this one he might have to wait for another 30mins.
I took auto to go back home and the landlord brought me to buy some grocery. She stayed with me for some time and made sure I am alright.
I went out with Zuoy Huey and we first met up in Dallops. She was really nice to me. And she brought her friend Li yong along and 
Then we went to Bharath bookstore before she gave me a tour around Manipal
I get to know the exact location of Dr cafe as well as the gym. I was told the ping pong game as well as the threadmill was for free.
She is really good in riding her scooter but she told me she doesn’t have a license and it is common here.
I visited her apartment which is Pomphet apartment. The rent per person is 8000 rupee per month.
We went to Trendy to look at Khuti and sari, she made me feel like buying one as the  cheapest is 250 rupee.
We went to the manipal store to look for some malaysia food product and there is a surgical store upstair that sell some medical stuffs. Right behind is a place that you can make whitecoat.
On the way sending me home, she brought me for some food called panipuri, my first India street food...well I am pretty scared of getting diarrhea to be honest but still I gave it a try
She sent me home and we chatted for a while before she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment