SCM

Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2018

My CNY

My second CNY celebration since back from Dublin. Still remember how my aunt and uncle failed to recognise me and thought I was just a visitor.
Celebration get simpler every year. There are new members adding in to the big family and the one left us will stay in our heart for good.
I remember how timid I was due to the age gap with my cousins and now most of them are all married with children and I wasnt that little kid anymore.
and I always appreciate the fact that we are the one big family that live in harmony.
Changes occur to all of us and talking to the elderly makes me go through what they have and knowing you will go through the same stage at certain age and perhaps we will appreciate what we have now, the one we love and the healthy body we have..

One big family

cousins
年初一

somehow look the same in this photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment