SCM

Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

14~6~20 #Day9

I had the most awesome day among these 9 days.
I had my belay check this morning and I never know I am good in climbing and I climb so fast that even I myself cannot believe it =P
Then we listen to talk about healthy camp is a happy camp. I learnt how to use epipen. Then, we cleaned up the trading post and they basically sold all the stuffs we needed! And I had bought it all from warmart the other day which is more expensive!
Then ,we had our lunch and we started moving to our new cabin! My co counselor is Niamh. I love her.She is always so nice to me!
Then, we had our final belay check and we prepared for our international dinner!
I was so nervous thatI even forget the present that I was supposed to donate, so I ran all the way back to my cabin to get my present. Then, I started to look around and I was thinking. Oh, my, everyone brought sth from their country. and I bought sth from warmart! I felt a bit ashamed so instead I wrote sth funny."This is not just a normal photo frame, if you bought it, you can take a photo with a pretty Malaysian girl!" 
That is the most I can do to make it related to my country! haha
Well, the response was good! I mean the bit go up from one dollar to 10dollars!
Paul, Robert and Duala was quite supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment