SCM

Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

14~7~15 #Day36 tues

we woke up at 6.30a.m. this morning to send the senior away.
They made the spirit cheer and then we went back the cabin and cleaned up
Same routine everyday..Chapel Island then breakfast( egg crumble) my favorite!
I went for painting clinic and the next minutes I realise that there were basket weaving, DIY music and drawing clinic but no painting class.
Feeling confused, I ran all the way back to the dining hall and checked it again.
This time I am co with Chloe, the British girl and I realise the drawing clinic is actually painting class and they are making stained glass...
After that, I had an hour off, chatting with my friend.
I miss my friend
After that, I went for the mini farm, co with Nicole this time and well, I played the stone game aka Batu Seremban with a few CIT girls and I am so glad that they love the game=)
So, after clinic we had fridos and salad for lunch
Cabin challenge that we did was collect sticks and hamlock. 
Swimming session was cancelled due to the bad weather.
So, after that we had our dinner( pasta with cheese) damn nice!
So, we had ugly counselor game after that. Nicole was pointed by the kids to be dressed up.
Wow, she was so well prepared, with a lot of make up stuff!
So, she looked gorgeous with all stuff
The debrief means so much to me
It is important to embrace yourself and it is always ok to be yourself, as long as you are happy.....


fun fact smile n cry at the same time
embrace urself , ok to b urself 
do things that make you feel happy

No comments:

Post a Comment