SCM

Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

14~6~23 #Day 13

Day by day, it is getting more and more awesome!
I love being here not just because of the kids
The counselor themselves are so experience and friendly
They taught me a lot of stuffs
I get to know how they get to grow up in this places
There are story behind everyone, even a small kids
I love Riley, she is the awesome girl, so brave yet so young, survived from shotgun accident yet remained so strong. She always make sure every single person are safe and no one is left out. She says good words, she praises you from the bottom of her heart.
Maggi is cute, kind-hearted and lovable. She wants you to stay by her side, to lean on you. She learns your words and she wants you to be happy. You never want to see her tear as it aches your heart.
Jada is an energetic girl. She jumps like a monkey.
Laurie is a brilliant girl, she is mature to know what you need and what you don't
Cloey is a talkative girl, she knows things more than me I think, the first day I me her, she held my hand and told me that she can do magic...Pinches ur hand, asking you which one hurt the most, asking you a number in your mind and guess it. She got it wrong, haha, but I never feel like I want to hurt her feeling though.
Saige is a tomboy. She love to ask people are you a girly girl?! haha....well, maybe this is age to prove to people you are better than that.
Candela, the Spanish girl. She is alerted, mature and organized. She seemed so strong but every kids still have fear inside the,. Not just kids but adults too. She hold me so tightly after she went up stage to introduce herself. This is the first time I felt that she need someone.
Emma is an adorable girl. I thought she is a shy girl by first sight but obviously she is not. Her brother loves her so much. The moment she met her bro this afternoon in athletic field, the first thing said by her bro was, can I give you a hug...
I appreciate so much that I feel like I have the most awesome group in the world!
I guess I have so much to learn from kids
1. question time....they always ask when they don't know but I always feel ashamed of it.
2. they are so brave, they always tried again and again, Laurie failed her test but she always want a retest but I don't, I just gave up myself! How could I? Just because I felt ashamed! 
3. They laugh and smile at everyone all the time as in there are no worry at all
4. They are just being themselves


No comments:

Post a Comment