SCM

Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Day 10 in sydney

I am so tired now!
But it was an awesome day!
We went to Watson bay, had about 2hours walk and passed by lot of grand houses
Niesen park look great to me
We were all starving while arrived watson bay.  Fish and chips is the MUST , combo pack, seafood pack..... we had all we can in Doyle fish stall.
It was all finger licking good!
Then we walked up to observatory view place. The wind was hitting hard on my face but i feel good and so reluctant to leave.
We took the ferry back and waited there for about an hour.
We then decided to walk over from circular quay to Darling harbour as we havent finish the walk last time.
We had pizza and schnitzer as our dinner
😜
Despite the long tiring day, we insisted to stay longer for the nightview of the bridge.

So tired ...but worth all
Opera house at night
Watson Bay view


Darling harbour

My sister and I





No comments:

Post a Comment