SCM

Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

14/5/17-The day before departure- Discover America Trip

Oh My Gosh! I couldn't describe my excitement at the moment! Finally, I get to go to U.S.
Brief about U.S.
-the country made of 50 states and 1 Federal District
-with population of 318.9 millions (15 times of that of Malaysian) 
-flight from East-New York to West-Los Angeles takes 6 1/2 hour 
-the second countries with the most advance technology after Japan
-U.S. Flag
Flag of the United States of America
-with 50 stars that represents 50 states and 13 strips that represents firse 13 districts that gain freedom from the Britain Colonies and form U.S.
Culture- American are direct people. Time is money. Don't try to beat around the bush.
After spending so much time to apply for my VISA, get the certificate of attendance and going through all the interview. I got this opportunity. The best of all, I am not just going to work, I am going to travel in U.S. itself for 3 whole weeks! We are going to conquer 1/5 of U.S.!

My itinerary- cover 12 states
5/18-19 -Las Vegas, Nevada
5/-20-21-Antelope Canyon,Arizona
5/22- Richfield,Utah
5/23-Denver,Colorado
5/24-Gilette, Wyoming
5/25-Yellowstone, Montana and Idaho
5/26-Salt Lake City,Utah
5/27-Las Vegas,Nevada
5/28-29- San Franscisco, California
5/30-31- Los Angeles,California
6/1-Miami, Florida
6/2-5-Orlando, Florida
6/6-7-Niagara Fall- Ontario,Canada and New York
Camp site-Connecticut
camp trip- Boston, Massachusetts




No comments:

Post a Comment