SCM

Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

14〜5〜19(first day in Las Vegas)

I woke up at 4, hugging my beloved housemates.* so touching *They woke up so early in the morning just to send me off!
We took aircoach to the airport(an hour). We took Air Lingus to the London airport at 7.10am.It took about half an hour.
Then, we waited in the London airport for 3hours.* starving* Too bad we didn't prepare enough food and we have no Pound! 
Then, we have our flight connection to Las Vegas by Virgin Atlantic.
Loooooong journey,for about 10hours. Somehow, I had the wrong feeling that I am going back home, watching series of movies..... enjoying chicken with mashed potato, salad with spagetti, bread crumble and apple juice.I LOVE food in plane! At the same time, enjoying nice movie such as Catching Fire, Lego and so.....

Learning hw special n awesme everyone cn b!

No comments:

Post a Comment