SCM

Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

#Day 9 # Grand Teton, Prismatic Hot Spring, Old faithful Grazier, Jackson Hole.

14~5~26 #Day 9
We still toured around Yellowstone today. Woke up early at 6a.m.( I slept so early the other night! Because I cannot access to wifi at all the other night) The ever first night I slept without waking up in the midnight. Well, we had buffet breakfast. I missed cereal so much! The thing was that the tour guide didn't tell us that there was compliment breakfast. 

As we were having our breakfast, the other family came by and asked whether it was free and they were so surprised that they were not informed. Then, when they asked the tour guide, he responded by saying that he already paid the other night so we were free to take it( Well, I doubt) Somehow, just feel like he was trying to cover the truth that he didn't inform us. Then, everyone started to take a lot and there were tourists not from our tour who complaint to the cashiers that out tour took too much of the food that they did not have enough and the tour guide started to call us not to take too much. I was surprised though, haha, I thought this is consumer's right?!

Back in the bus, the tour guide did apologized and said that most hotel didn't provide food to tour anymore because tour used to take too much of it but think back, he said we actually have the right so he apologized for his action just now.

We headed to 4 main attraction which is Prismatic Hot Spring, Old faithful Grazier, Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Hole.

We were quite disappointed as the Prismatic Hot Spring was not as nice and colourful as we expected because we didn't get a chance too look at it at higher places and this could only be done if we had a ride on helicopter.

The Old Faithful Grazier was the focus of the day. It was named faithful as everyday, the water will spurt out like volcano eruption at specific time and seldom missed it. So, we gathered there at the time instructed. Waiting for short time, wondering we should take photo of 

We stopped by the Grand Teton so called " Paramount" Wow! snow everywhere. Cindy and I was like small kids plying around with the snow, chasing each other. Hehe, I think lot more improvement to be done on my photography skill, such as learning to take full picture of the scenery( as I always cropped off some part of it I guess), and learn how to take photos from the best angle!( especially for portrait, so that people look thinner!) haha...

We took our group photos here...well, after weeks of time that we spent together, I kinda miss some of them, the driver himself was experience( as what Cindy said, he gave her the feeling of a father as he had lot of life experience and he used to be a cowboy), the old sweet couples who always followed us everywhere( I know I am going to miss them as well, they gave me the feeling that I am bringing my parents traveling around the world), and the. Filipino couple ( They were so sweet too... always stick to each other).

Throughout the day, we came out with bunch of lame jokes like " 玉王大帝" is my daddy and how MacDonald capital "M" appeared as "W" for wifi in our eyes! 

We stopped by Mac Donald to have our lunch....haha, but we were craving for wifi instead of food... so we ordered salad and used the wifi for an hour there.

Then, we proceeded to deer park. It wasn't that special, just the entrance with the arch made of deer hornbill....Again, we skipped our dinner, just to shop around, I bought a white jacket( It is time to change image, after become black woman for sooo longgggg...) 

I have the best night ever in the hotel! It was so called Magrita which is one of the high-class hotel. We had our own separate room with own bathroom and there were living room and kitchen as well.

Then, I took my own sweet bath, singing out loud in my room and enjoying the movie "分手合约" Not feeling sleepy at all, I didn't sleep for that night, tears rolled down like dam without barrier!
The next morning, I felt like my eyes was a bit swollen though.

I managed to rest for an hour before we departed.

No comments:

Post a Comment