SCM

Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 4 Road trip in USA! Wow....

14~5~21
(photos will be uploaded in 3mths time,Teheee....)
I just can't sleep soundly the other night, instead of 6 oclock, I woke up at 4 and failed to sleep anymore.

We started our journey at 7a.m. and waited for the bus to the airport station to collect the car.Oh man, I can't believe she is going to drive today! Carzyyyy man....hehe, she is ao man???! Somehow, I feel like I a, going to marry her if she is a guy, only if you know her! She is such a crazy person and yet so responsible!

So, we took the bus and stood by the roadside( there are no public transport to the airport! I can't believe it! Flagstaff's public transport is just too bad!" We always face the problem of going somewhere!! So, we called a cab instead. Well, not bad! It arrived in 15 minutes as promise!

We went for budget company instead of Aloma National because we thought it was supposed to be cheaper but apparently, it is not, the sum is still 170USD including insurance and everything.Hehe, too bad I can't drive as I am underage.

We checked the condition of the car, the headlight, tyre pattern, brake and we realized the car tyre was under low pressure but the cashier gave  different reason and insisted the car was in good condition. So, Cindy drove the car but it moved so slow so we sent it to the tyre discount centre for check up but it will took up to 45 minutes and we are behind schedule.

So, we decided to do it on the way up Page instead. After we checked out, we started our 135 miles journey! Enjoying the scene! I love roadtrip! One of e best day I can ever have......

Well, GPS lead us to the wrong way though. Luckily we decided to follow the road sign.....It took us 2and a half hour to reach the destination. By the time we were there, it was just nice!1 p.m.Though we were supposed to gather at 12.30 p.m. but the trip started at 1p.m. We just made it in time! Hopped on the "bumping van". and we went to the place that we wanted to go SO MUCH to the extend that we did a lot of crazy stuffs.....even spent the whole yesterday just to find transport to get there! ( Hard life man!)

The tour guide is so experienced. He started working here since 1980 and he definitely can catch the best angle for the best photo as Antelope Canyon is one of the best place for people to practice their photography skill. I can't tell how amazing the Canyon is, but you have to experience it with your very own eyes! It formed many different shapes such as the bear climbing out of the hole from top and the light ray was shining into the Canyon, giving the sense of hope to the bear, and how the sand form the face of George Washington, the wonderful LOVE shape, the flying bird with widely extended wings, the burning fire( nah...here is the amazing thing about it, you have to use your camera to look through the beauty of it, somehow it formed different mixture of nice Colour due to the spectrum of light effect. And what form is just so wonderful!

I think I am falling in love with  Antelope Canyon. You can see how the soil form the wave pattern and nice curve on the wall due to the flow of flood yearsssss ago.

By the end of the trip, there was tribe performance, The tour guide blow something like a flute.... And after this, he rushed us back as the trip was supposed to end at 2.30 but due to load of visitors, we ended it at 4 hours. It is definitely a sad case as we didn't really get enough time to capture nice photo with it! To the very last minutes, we ran like there was fire in the Canyon, just to take a nice photo at the entrance before the other reached here!

Still, we felt so reluctant but we felt so happy that we made it in the end.
Then, we figured out the problem of tyre was not solved yet so we went to the nearest tyre station and we realized to car tyre was punctured actually! Luckily we found it out early and had the tyre changed but we were charged  without knowing whether we can get the money back or not....Nevermind, safety come first....

The road trip back was so much fun..Cindy busy driving and I on the other hand, had my own sweet moment I guess..Little did I knew that there was a window on the top of my head! I used to dream to stand up there to shout out loud and just let the strong wind hit my face! And I did it! Wow....Syokkkk =P I enjoyed the feeling! Felt so high...and after that selfie time I guess =P( That is what boring people do most of the time xDxD

Once we reached destination, we went to bus station to buy bus ticket back to Las Vegas.....It was 1.15p.m. late midnight! And we thought it was going to be 8.20p.m. We stayed in the Greyhound bus station after returning the car near downtown and well, haha, I had my third burger on the forth day! I guess I am going to get round like burger if the trend goes on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment