SCM

Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

#Day3 #Flagstaff......I guess I just simply enjoy the feeling of travelling.....

14~5~20#Day 3# I guess I just simply enjoy the feeling of travelling

Slept for 3 hours yesterday! Just to catch a bus at 6.40a.m. this morning!
Everything goes on smoothly though, we managed to board the bus on time=)
Grabbed some tuna sandwiches as our breakfast before we boarded the bus....

It was a long journey, took about 5 and a half hours.
Once we get down of the bus, I feel like the wind was going to blow me up.It was so strong and unexpectedly cold! The sand was being blown up and hit on my face!!! *Ouchhhhh*

And the transport here was quite convenient as the route 66 is the main route. It is known as Will Rogers Highway and is the mother road of U.S., link from Chicago to California.

 We didn't take long to get to our hotel. 
Bad news come after that, I just received email from the tour guide that he miskey the date of the tour to Grand Antelope, it was supposed to be tha day after exact day!
* know what I feel like that very moment if you ever fall into the never ending pitfall*Oh man......!!! We had came all the way up here! We cannot go back just like that!
Worst come to worst, we dod crazy stuffs!!! as alwaysssss
" I think we have to drive....." Cindy said that over and over again
"U sure, your parents allowed you to do so?"
" Nope, I will convince them again later...."
"Hmm.....ok, let's do it"
So, that is our final conclusion 

Hehe, then we had our first Mandarin meal in Mandarin Garden! * had been craving for that* Though we planned to go for buffet. Little did we know that most of the buffet set session here ended at 2p.m. Still, we managed to order Chao Zhou fried Rice and Lo Mee.... it were such a big portion that we decided to carry away but seriously, damn nice!* I feel like I am back home again by eating Chinese food!*

The reataurant owner told us that there was a car rental shop nearby and we were soooo excited. So, we decided to get a car there and drove to downtown...I love this place so much..... it gave me a sense of feeling that I am a cowgirl...

That feeling didn't last longggg...

We went back to our hotel and called that number of car rental central line but we were informed that it was closed and they only sell car instead of renting!
* thunderstorm on my head*
Never give up spirit came in!
Never mind, Let's try the other company( though it could be quite far away!")
We tried to call hertz and we were so relieved whenvthey said thay have a car for us.
We took bus to the pick up point. It was about half an hour!
We tired to call again when we were there....
" What? you don't have nay more car available?I though u said you have it?"
Cindy was quite disappointed but what to do....
We were so helpless and we kept trying other company. Finally, we were told that National Alamo have more car for reservation but it was much more expensive.....
Then, we tried to do calculation and finally we realised the total expenses was just as in you booked a tour!
So, we decided to go back......
Cindy was so sick that time and she felt cold, I was so worried if she got fever, and I feel so sorry that I can't help much.
On the way, we did some reflection and heart to heart talk ( I guess that is what we always do xDxD) just to know well what each of us have in mind so that we don't hold grudge on each other? haha, of course we don't.
She is such a strong lady from apperance? haha, but deep inside she has strong need of protection. And definitely I am not the one who supposed to do that, there are someone else far away....lalalaa( She is going to eat me if she saw this!LOLOLO)

And for me, lazy people I guess, I simply just feel like I want to enjoy all those small little details of travelling , maybe it is all about who you are with and not about the destination and how much you see.....

So, we went to to hotel and sadly, no tour is available from Flagstaff anymore so we just had to stick to our original plan to pick up the car but not now..... we need REST so much.... maybe tomorrow morning. So, I called again and book a tour over there instead of from Flagstaff. 

Well, basically, we were running here and there for the whole day, but yeah, who knows all those little details are going to be the most precious memory in the future? As what Cindy said" I guess my grandchild are going to say this, WOW! My grandma is soooo crazy...." Yeah...perhaps

Back in hotel, we sat on the carpet after long whole day, looking at each other, we burst into laughter, so much obstacles for a day but yet we enjoyed it.... Know how we eat our dinner later without any spoons or forks? I guess you know......

No comments:

Post a Comment