SCM

Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

15/8/14 Second day in camp

As usual, I woke up at 630am.
I went for an hour ritual as usual, devote to the god. I met the girl from Czech. She explained to me Ksna, the Hinduism god, part of 8 incarnation, turned into half lion and half human form to protect us.
After the ritual, i attended the yoga conference. They explained how Bhakti yoga is related to the worship of god.
I love the idea, it only last for half an hour but it is awesome...
My job of the day wasnt hard. I did a bit of baby sitting and realise i am really sucks at it.
But the kids do teach me a few German words such as spielen-play, langsam-slow,schnell-fast....
They are all adorable though...
Then, i did some laundry and cleaning the conference room...fixing " bees net"
The Auzzie has real fun character... She talked about her special experience of attending the " Pitch Black" restaurant in London...
I went for a walk alone to the Lake Freibad...did some meditation...it is real awesome!
The night was long... But great...
Guten natsh!

No comments:

Post a Comment