SCM

Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

15/8/28 last day in temple

I know i am gonna miss this place so much!
Awesome people hre
I spent my last day with this Croatian lady who has telepath connection with animal-cool stuff!
Went for biking in the forest path and swimming😊well spent.
I really love every single one of them here. Before I left, H gave me a small notes, telling how appreciative she had me here. She gave me some sweet that they made and I really love those. They called it spiritual ball. She wishes me luck in my spiritual path.

Know what, this part of life means so much to me. I have met all kind of people. They told me their stories, they inspired me in their very own way. They all have their own dream.
I came here first with a broken heart, I want to find myself. I want to know myself even better, I want to move on.
Observing, the inner voice is what people do here. They follow their intuition. The monk, last word that he said to me before I left is, he hugged me real tight. He said, follow your heart, I don't know where my heart will lead me, but I know as long as it is still beating, I will follow it=)
Thanks for giving me a chance, to be here.

1 comment:


  1. Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete