SCM

Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

15/8/26 14th Day in temple

Another wonderful day-My day off
I met this random girl from Bonn, Germany, around the same age...
A spontaneous girl was my first image on her-cool stuff, love smoking.
She is here for yoga retreat... With another 2 guys.
I love her the way she is-typical west german girl-always direct.
We planned for hitchhiking, really trying hard, standing by the road side for half an hour, not easy. 2 cars stopped for us, but not to the direction we wants to...pretty sad
We gave up half way.. Went to some random supermart.. Then to birgarten.. Where we always been...grab some tea.. 
We talked bout lot of stuffs, more on philosophy of life.. She is a free thinking, no believe in everything.. Karma.. No to her...
She told me her life.. She mentioned her life sucks..
And I told... Well, I would love to know..
We talked. She is telling me how her brother is addicted to drug, but she still loves him... She has this problem.. Always feel fat but she is none of those..
She is daring and i definitely love it... A bit surprise when she told me how restricted her life is.. Always on plan... Never get astray from it...
That is amazing...
She never believe that yoga hurts or anything but just love it...
Well.. That is good..
She has been practising on it for 6 years and it turns out to be great!

The night talk with the UK guy aiks is awesome too. He is a Buddhism and I like the way he brings buddhism to people, is more like her personal expereince with it. And his meditation that help him in memories and organisation does interested me more.
Especially he mentions how he treats rveryone the same, all in one concept is one of the best idea

No comments:

Post a Comment