SCM

Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2015

15/8/7 first day in Karlshruhe and heidelberg

Today is my solo trip. I departed from his house at 1200pm. I walked to the karlshruhe palace within 25 minutes. There are botanical garden and Scloss garden behind it.
Then I went to the apple store( Gravis) nearby to get an iphone adaptor which cost me 18 euro.
Caroline called me all of sudden and told me she wrote the wrong time for meet up so I rushed to the Adenau Ring in KIT in 15 minutes.
Then we took 38 minutes to arrived to the Pfoffenberg train station.
From there, I took bus no 34 to the bismarketplaz. It is within 28 minutes.
I took 7-8 minutes to walk all my way up to the castle. It is so high up and grand. When I arrived. I was unbelievable tired and thirsty so i went to the shop near y and bought myself fanta orange that cost me 3 euro per bottle.
The entrance fee is 3-4 euro for student to visit the courtyard. I didnt, just went around the garden. It was so big but some part of it is under renovation. There is no way at the end of the path and so I need to make a u turn.
Then, i have some hesitation whether to move on to the Pilosophenweg as i thought it was supposed to be a small garden.
While i was making my way, I passed by the heiligenberg. It is a beautiful wall lead to the bridge known as the carl theodor.
After the bridge, I saw a signboard right in front of me leading me to the philosophenweg. Only did i realise that it is a long pathway upstair to view the castle from high up. 
It is so breathtaking from above looking down at all the buildings below.
I love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment