SCM

Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

15/8/20 Eighth Day in Camp

Today is another of my free day so I went on to the trip in stonehenge with Marina, Patrick, and Shane. It has been raining all morning but getting better in the afternoon time.
However, it was still cold. The hill was about 20km from here so it took us quite some time and Minashi was the driver,. Tara and Minashi's baby followed as well. They both sat on the back.
After we arrived, we started to hike to different stone to get the better view of it. We could see the border of Czech and Germany clearly as Czech had the trees chopped but not removed.
It was awesome. We took a lot of photos if each other.
It is a celtic place and people said if you are here. You can feel the difference but I guess it just simply not making much difference to me.
Tara walked a bit slow back behind. We walked to the hill with cross on it. Minashi and I didnt make it to the top as we were thinking it might be better to go back early so Minashi doesnt need to wait for too long as she has 2 kids with her. It is a big reaponsibility.
Then, we went to the biggest supermart here to have some food and bought some stuffs.
We able to make it back in time for  dinner( pasada).
Then, Marina and Patrick went for another walk to the town. I was tired and told them I prefered to stay indoor.
The night was epic. 
I had really great talk with Shane and Hin was there too.
Shane wasnt as secretive as I thought so. He is better than that, a great talker I would say, somehow i feel like there are not much difference between one another. even though we are of different nationality

No comments:

Post a Comment