SCM

Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

15/8/24 12th day for workaway

Today is an awesome day.
I made the stone bench with the crotian lady, Lavanga from the part and parcel of stone.
They invited me over the joined their group on discussion for Bhagavata .
The randomly opened a page which is pg 227 and it was such a coincidence tht it was the page that i had been looking for, the reincarnation of Krsna as Buddha...
Lavanga is a very special lady to me, she told me she can telepath with the creature around her. She believe if you do not harm to any creatures. We all can live well and harmony. She told me story of the hawk that stands on her hand without harming her before. I remember we once spent time swimming by the lake and the dragonflies stop on her fingers when she put it out. Well, none seem to be interested to stand on mine when I put it out anyway. *SHAME*

No comments:

Post a Comment