SCM

Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

15/8/27 15th Day in workaway

This morning I listen to German song entitled winx2-Musa song right after I woke up.
Today the weather is wonderful, we went for an 2hours continuous yoga retreat.It was awesome.
There are a few difficult yoga movement that I hardly do, head stand, shoulder stand.. But I tried my best anyway.
I really love the way Dirt do it( he talked both france and since he has been in Australia for some time... He has strong kiwi accent)
He is friendly and corrected me in a lot of way.. And I realise how gradually you will get to the posture apiyou want as long as you keep the right way ( such as the hip opener) , also the importance of chest in abd breathing for all movement....the rolling ground, ohmmm and jumping made me feel so good and the final asana posture made me feel like heaven!
I really love the nature...It is so cool! I felt like somehow I absorbed all the spiritual energy( I do believe plants have life)


No comments:

Post a Comment